49+ Blood Sweat And Tears You Made Me So Very Happy Ideas

Blood sweat and tears you made me so very happy. Ebm7 Dbmaj7 Id lost at love before Ebm7 Dbmaj7 Got mad and closed the door Ebm7 Dbmaj7 But you said child just once more Em7 Ebm7 I chose you for the one Em7 Ebm7 Now were havin so much fun Em7 Ebm7 You treated me so kind A7sus4 Ab7sus4 Im about to lose my mind Ab7sus4 Youve made me so very happy Dbmaj7 Bb7 Im so glad you came. CBSSony - SONG80073 Format. Sheet music arranged for PianoVocalGuitar in C Major transposable. I lost at love before Got mad and closed the door But you said child just once more I chose you. They had tried it with Al Kooper and they werent happy with the vocals so they never did record it. Blood Sweat Tears - You Make Me So Very Happy Lyrics. Intro horns and organ. View credits reviews tracks and shop for the Vinyl release of Youve Made Me So Very Happy Blues Part II on Discogs. Blood Sweat Tears Youve Made Me So Very Happy. 20077 views added to favorites 363 times. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators. Blood Sweat Tears Youve Made Me So Very Happy.

Blood Sweat Tears founder and keyboard player Al Kooper came up with the idea to cover this song but he left the group before they recorded it. His replacement David Clayton-Thomas took over and sang lead on this trackClayton-Thomas explained. GbAb Youve made me so very happy GbAb Dbmaj7 Bb7 Im so glad you came into my life Ebm7 Dbmaj7 The others were untrue Ebm7 Dbmaj7 But when it came to loving you Ebm7 Dbmaj7 Id spend my whole life with you Em7. Am7 Youve made me so very happy Am7 CD Gmaj7 E7 Im so glad you came into my life Am7 Cm7 Youve made me so very happy Bm7 E7 Youve made me so so very happy. Blood sweat and tears you made me so very happy 4252 views added to favorites 75 times. Ive lost at love before Got mad and closed the door But you said. View credits reviews tracks and shop for the 1969 Vinyl release of Youve Made Me So Very Happy on Discogs. Youve Made Me So Very Happy chords by Blood Sweat Tears. Watch the video for Youve Made Me so Very Happy from Blood Sweat Tearss Blood Sweat Tears for free and see the artwork lyrics and similar artists. CBSSony - SONG80073 Format. Complete your Blood Sweat Tears collection. Print and download Youve Made Me So Very Happy sheet music by Blood Sweat and Tears. Discover releases reviews track listings recommendations and more about Blood Sweat Tears - Youve Made Me So Very Happy at Discogs.

You Ve Made Me So Very Happy Noten Klavier Gesang Gitarre Pdf Download Streamen Oktav

Blood sweat and tears you made me so very happy Youve Made Me So Very Happy chords by Blood Sweat Tears.

Blood sweat and tears you made me so very happy

Blood Sweat Tears You Ve Made Me So Very Happy Listen With Lyrics Deezer


Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel